CEPS Corporate Membership
EU policies and regulations have a profound impact on the operating environment of global companies invested in Europe. Corporate Membership at CEPS provides these companies with a steady flow of original insights, in-depth, authoritative studies and priority invitations to a wide range of events focusing on the European Union and its role in the world. CEPS Corporate Members also enjoy the opportunity to interface directly with EU decision-makers in a variety of settings, both formal and informal, to contribute their views to the policy-making process.
Among the specific benefits of Corporate Membership, CEPS offers …
- Online or live participation in CEPS Webinars given by our expert researchers.
- Preferential participation in CEPS Task Forces, to explore all dimensions of a particular area of EU regulation and to formulate recommendations to policy-makers.
- Attendance at CEPS Corporate Breakfasts, where policy issues are debated in a confidential setting with Commissioners and high-level EU policy-makers.
- A neutral platform for co-hosting special events with CEPS, ensuring a well-informed and balanced discussion.
- Individual briefings with CEPS researchers for all management levels.
- Participation in CEPS Membership Meetings (4-5/month) for company employees.
- Significant discount on participation fees for various CEPS conferences.
- Invitation to the CEPS annual conference, restyled in 2014 as the CEPS Ideas Lab.
- Free copy in print, on request, of each new CEPS publication (+ 120 titles/year; 10-12 books).
- Weekly email updates about CEPS events and new titles, with links to download the texts.
Corporate members join CEPS with the purpose of...
- Promoting an informed and balanced debate on European affairs,
- Getting independent insights into the debate on political issues and legislative proposals,
- Gaining additional knowledge on issues and advancing the debate by providing input themselves.
Corporate members do not necessarily support or agree with the outcome of research conducted by researchers from CEPS as an independent Think Tank.
Inner Circle Membership
Some CEPS Corporate Members choose to upgrade their membership status to become an Inner Circle Member. In addition to the benefits listed above, companies can discuss their special interests directly with CEPS. Inner Circle Members may request individualised briefing sessions for their board members or top management given by CEPS experts. Please enquire about other special services or activities CEPS can offer your company, tailored to its special needs.
CEPS Corporate Membership fees vary according to the size and structure of the company concerned, from €6,000 to €18,000 (+21% VAT if applicable).
Inner Circle Corporate Membership: €30,000 (+21% VAT if applicable).
For further information, please contact Kerstin Born-Sirkel, CEPS Director of Corporate and External Relations, per email to: Kerstin Born or by phone: +32 (0)2 229 3910